We believe that:
• Locally owned and operated enterprises are the primary drivers to community and economic development.
• Rural development and support of sustainable agriculture and artisan enterprises are critical to economic growth in emerging markets.
• Grass-roots, community-based initiatives are core to resilient, vibrant local economies.
Therefore, we work with local entrepreneurs who have the vision and leadership to build enterprises, believe in local talent and capabilities, and are committed to sustainable, ethical business practices.
Through our Sprout Enterprise® initiative, we help entrepreneurs and artisan enterprises create the business processes and build the operations team to:
• Access US and international markets and build export sales to US and international retailers and consumers.
• Access expertise and financing to build their business capacity and grow their business.
You can support these entrepreneurs through the R.I.S.E. Artisan Fund. Created by Realize Impact and Sprout Enterprise®, the R.I.S.E. Artisan Fund invests in and supports early-stage artisan enterprises that create sustainable livelihoods for rural communities with few economic alternatives.